is a fully encrypted file sync and share service, enabling easy, intuitive collaboration and mobility while keeping company data secure and protected. ShareSync keeps files and folders in sync across virtually every device and makes it simple to share files inside and outside of the company
Fully automated synchronisation of your files to all your devices 24×7
MS Office/Outlook integration
Easy File Sharing
Easily share your files inside and outside of the company
User’s Devices and Files can all be managed centrally
Secure and Protected
Your files are kept secure and protected at all times
Reliability is assured with a 99.999% uptime guarantee
Why is Tiger ShareSync better?
Just compare our product with the leading competition to see how much better ShareSync is. Not withstanding all the advantages for Users and IT staff alike it offers the ability to ensure data is stored within the UK and northern EU.
Plans and Pricing
Simply choose the plan that’s right for you or call us to discuss your requirements. You can modify your plan every month, if you desire, to meet your individual business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any setup costs?
Note: If you require specific assistance with setting up your Users or Migrating you data, we are happy to perform these tasks for you but there would be specific charges levied based on the work involved. For any adhoc work please contact us.
Do you provide any manuals?
What do the various icons mean?
Can I share with External Users?
- External Users do not have their own storage but they are allowed to consume storage from your company’s storage pool
- External Users cannot re-share content shared by you
- External Users can install and use all desktop and mobile apps to collaborate with you
- External users cannot recover their password on their own
What if one of my Users deletes all the files?
Can you setup & Share with Groups?
Do you support file versioning?
By default, ShareSync keeps unlimited versions of each file in ShareSync. You can change this setting in the Admin Control Panel by navigating to the Settings tab.
What does Admin File Management do and do I need it?
Admin File Management is included with all levels apart from the basic 10GB package (available as an Option) and includes the ability to:
- View and Manage content across all Users in you environment (Deleted, Regular, and External users)
- Adjust sharing permissions, add/delete/restore files, search for files in end-user accounts
- Remote Wipe content from devices
Don't Be Shy
feel free to drop us a line anytime.
Or Call on our Freephone number 0800 4 586878